Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Why do you, my child, extend the fruits of my Spirit to every living creature but yourself? Can you treat yourself, a being of infinite value, with

love ...
     joy ...
          peace...
               patience ...
                    kindness ...
                         goodness ...
                               ... and gentleness?

I know, you see your sins and weaknesses, you obsess on them and look at yourself through a clouded microscope.

But I do not.

I see you as you are meant to be, as I am creating you to be, as you really are (in the more true reality of eternity) clothed in white and reflecting my Light, glorious and beautiful.

Ask, seek to see yourself with my eyes. Then, and only then, will the eyes of your own soul be enlightened to see others the way they will be.

No comments: